From the muck of Lake Union to sandy or kelp covered bottoms of Seattle's salt water marinas, we are skilled at retrieving cell phones, jewelry, watches, glasses, keys, wallets, tools, outboards, ladders, or anything else that might have gone overboard.
What To Do When Valuables Go Overboard:
- Mark as accurately as possible the spot you lost your item
- Do not disturb the bottom in any way trying to retrieve the lost item
- Call Double J promptly and provide a detailed description of the item and how it was lost
- Note condition of tide when item was lost
- Remain at location to meet Double J and give a full description of event
Please note: The retrieval chances drop drastically with time. The possibility of recovery drops drastically when the bottom has been disturbed prior to our dive.